Contact Information and Terms & Conditions
Please take a moment to complete the following billing information for your company or organization, and review our terms and conditions. Upon submission, you confirm that the information entered is correct and our terms and conditions are accepted and understood. Please alert us at any time if your billing information changes. Thank you!
Please use Safari or Google Chrome. Firefox and other browsers may not display correctly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms of Service
- Projects over $5,000 require a pre-payment of 50% of the total project cost. In some cases, payment may be required before work begins. This will be clearly specified before invoice is submitted. In other cases, such as with new clients, projects under $5,000 may also require pre-payment of 50%.
- To keep all projects current, Cream reserves the right to invoice clients monthly for work performed if their project takes longer than 30 days to complete.
- It is our policy to provide all clients with an estimate for review and acceptance. It is the client’s responsibility to review the estimate and request any changes or additions in writing or via email before an estimate becomes final.
- Cancellation Terms: If a project is cancelled by the client after accepting the estimate the client will be responsible for a cancellation fee of up to 25% of the total project estimate plus hours worked to date. Any payments received prior to cancellation will become credit for use toward any future projects within a 12 month period.
- Depending on the nature of a project, the client may be given a timeline for providing Cream with the agreed upon provided assets, such as imagery, logos, VO tracks, music, etc. If the client falls behind the provided timeline we will work with the client as much as possible to get back on track, trying to preserve the remaining timeline as much as possible. However, if the client falls more than 15 days behind, Cream reserves the right to suspend the project until all assets are provided, and invoice the client for all billable hours to date. If a project falls more than 30 days behind, Cream reserves the right to terminate the project and invoice the client for the entire project balance. Clients whose projects have been suspended or terminated must pay any outstanding balance plus any applicable charges before Cream can commence work.
- All original project files are the intellectual property of Cream, and are not included in the cost of services. Purchase may be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
- Cream makes a reasonable effort to maintain project archives for at least 12 months, however this service is not guaranteed.
- The client assumes all liability under copyright laws for provided assets. The client shall hold harmless Cream, for any suits, claims, losses, or other liability made against, or suffered arising out of the production, distribution, processing or exhibition of any programs on which Cream worked for the client.
- Cream is not liable for downtime related to equipment failure, nor will they invoice the client for the time loss.
- All portions of finished product are available to Cream for demonstration purposes via their website and social media channels, unless otherwise requested in writing.
Rates & Fees
- Cream invoices hourly for services rendered. Our fees range from $175 to $200/hour depending on the project and/or service provided.
- Cream reserves the right to charge a rush fee of up to 100% of the estimated cost for any project, or stage within a project, to be completed in less than our standard turnaround time. This includes nights, weekends and Federal holidays. These costs will be submitted for approval prior to execution.
- Payment is due net 30 days.
- Invoices are emailed within two weeks of project completion to the billing email address provided. Payment is required, in full, 30 days upon receipt of each invoice, unless otherwise stated.
- Cream accepts payment via check, PayPal or other online payment service. However, a 3.5% processing fee will be included if there are associated processing fees.
- Please make checks payable to Cream LLC.
- Payments should be delivered to: Accounts Receivable, Cream LLC, 9 S. 12th St., First Floor, Richmond, VA 23219, USA
- Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to submit payments in a timely fashion so they are processed on or before the due date.
Late Payment and Non-Payment
- Clients unable to make payments by the due date must inform Cream in writing at least 10 days before payment is due. Cream will work with the client to determine a new payment schedule. The client will be responsible for applicable interest charges, but Cream may waive any late fees.
- Cream reserves the right to charge $50 fee for bounced or lost checks.
- Cream reserves the right to withhold deliverables until balance is paid in full.
- Payments received after the due date are subject to a 1.5% interest charge per month on the unpaid balance. Reminders will be send for past-due invoices.